Can you believe that there is only 2 weeks left of February? I was so excited to welcome the new year but I truly feel like 2017 has come in with a vengeance and if you are like me then you made tons of to-do list that only seems to get longer and longer.
Making sense of all the madness!
If your to-do list is anything like my list then you have items on your list that include: your children, work, house, church, etc… The list just keeps getting bigger and bigger; the more you think about all you need to do. If your goal for the year, like many others, is to be more intentional about getting things done so that you feel like you can breathe and not be overwhelmed by the madness of tasks that seems to never get done and never end. One of the things that the New Year brings is many goal-oriented people who are focused on being better than they were the year before. We are all looking for ways to make our lives a little easier. One of the task that I am committed for the year is sharing information and resources that can help others make sense of the madness that we call life.
Here are 6 Keys for Driving Motivation Madness:
- Give yourself a boost. Make it a point to encourage yourself through daily affirmations in order to gaining the confidence and drive to get moving.
- Focus on the drive and eliminate distractions. Focus on what you are wanting to accomplish, why its important, when it needs to get done, and how you plan on accomplishing it.
- Set realistic goals. Create goals that are doable yet offer a challenge in order to keep you engaged.
- Get organized. Put your ideas and thoughts on paper in the form of projects, task, or to do list.
- Plan for success. Determine a course of action that will allow you to see your progress and proceed with an attitude and mindset geared towards success.
- Rock it for results. Take action and position yourself in a place where all results are celebrated.